Tuesday, September 5, 2017

People that ROCK: Elliott Fullam

By: Angelalyn


Elliot Fullam, photo by Kevin RC Wilson Photography

Ask yourself: How cool were you as a kid?

Answer: Not as cool as Elliott Fullam.

Okay…How cool are you now?
 
Answer: STILL not as cool as Elliott Fullam.


Elliott Fullam is the face of Little Punk People. He is an incredible young man with a passion for Metal. Elliott has been interviewing Metal Legends for over two years now. His collection of YouTube interviews is simply awesome. Elliot has interviewed some impressive heavy hitters in the hard rock/metal business which includes James Hetfield of Metallica, Phil Anselmo of Pantera, Scott Ian of Anthrax, Tom Araya of Slayer, Ice T and Andrew WK among many others. He has also interviewed actors such as the legendary Malcolm McDowell. Elliott’s interviewing style will remind you of a bright-eyed Riki Rachtman; with an easy-going metalhead-next-door personality. It’s so refreshing to finally see interviews from a fan’s perspective. Check out Elliott’s YouTube channel, website, and hit him up on Facebook.
 


HEAVY MAKEUP’s Top 10 questions: Elliott Fullam

Hi, I’m Elliott Fullam and I do interviews for Little Punk People which is run by my dad! I love heavy metal music and many different kinds of music, too. I like to hike, draw, read comic books, and play guitar. I live in NJ with my mom, dad, and two cats!

1.      What do you like to do for fun with your family?

I like to just hang out and watch horror movies with my parents. I also love going to horror conventions and concerts. There are a lot of other things that I like to do with my family, like go to the beach and stuff like that so these are just a few of the things that I love to do with them.

Name three words to describe your family.
 
1. Awesome
2. Creative
3. Helpful

2.      What is your most memorable interview?

James Hetfield of Metallica

3.      Who is your hero?
 
James Hetfield and my parents

4.      What do your younger friends think of your career/passion for music?

Some of my friends love it and like the same kind of music that I like. And some aren’t too crazy about any of it.

5.      Other hobbies?
 
Playing guitar, hiking, collecting records, watching football, wrestling and UFC.

6.      Favorite band.
 
It’s a tie between Metallica and Queen

7.      What is the most surprising fact about you?
 
That I go to the city very often for TV and film auditions.

8.      Do you play any instruments?
 
Yes! I play my beautiful Gibson SG guitar.

9.      What is the coolest name for a band you can think of?

  Killjoy

10.  Design your ultimate dream band. Using members alive or dead. Band name?

Freddie Mercury on vocals, Lemmy from Motorhead on bass, James Hetfield on rhythm guitar, Nico McBrain of Iron Maiden on drums, and Angus Young on lead guitar. Band name: Queen of Metal

Elliott’s interview with JAMES HETFIELD of METALLICA



 
  
-Angelalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment